Monday, May 10, 2010

I can't container myself!

So... being honest with myself, we aren't going to do school work in our unfinished basement where we have all the storage options, wall space and cutsie little kid's table to work at. There isn't enough natural or artificial light down there. I'd be kidding myself if I set up shop down there. We have an 11ft wide by 5ft high window in our dining room that lets in a ton of light, so it's settled then. Where the heck am I going to store all our school supplies? There's just a bookcase in there, visible from our couch and I don't want ugly stacks of school supplies cluttering our main living space. So this was my solution:



If you want to steal any of my ideas, I used the following items:




I'm sure things will change as we actually start school and get more supplies, but a lot of these bins are empty now and waiting to be filled as we go. Please, share your own homeschool storage solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Homeschool Top Sites - Best Homeschool Sites on the Internet
Homeschooling Blogs
Powered By Ringsurf
Homeschool Gold