Friday, October 15, 2010

A little something I whipped UP

Caleb wanted a Disney Pixar "UP" cake for his 5th birthday. He's been talking about it for months. No pressure of course! Here's what I whipped UP...
The cake board is wrapped in blue wrapping paper with cloud images I printed off the computer. Last, I wrapped it with cellophane wrap. 
A little 3D Up action with confetti cake in a 9x13 cake pan.
Crumb coat with whipped icing.
The final product. Not too shabby for my 3rd ever attempt at cake decorating.
I used a mini cupcake pan for the balloons with mini cupcake foils.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower. That cake turned out awesome, looks delicious.

    Jill
    http://www.meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake! :) That's so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat cake! You did a great job. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Homeschool Top Sites - Best Homeschool Sites on the Internet
Homeschooling Blogs
Powered By Ringsurf
Homeschool Gold